If your skin tone is dusky and you are tired of trying new lipstick shades every day. So we will tell you some evergreen Lipstick for Dark Skin that will enhance your beauty perfectly.
Gone are the days when the beauty of women with dark skin was undermined. In today’s time, dark color is considered sexy, glamorous and beautiful. But just like women with fair skin, dark women also need to enhance their beauty.
Actually, whether your skin is dark or fair, a good makeup is equally important as an attractive lipstick. However, women with dark skin have trouble finding perfect shades of lipstick. Let’s know which best Lipstick for Dark Skin women.
Suggested Blog :-how to apply matte lipstick
Best Lipsticks For Dark Skin
1. Copper brown
Copper brown shades of lipstick are considered perfect for women with dark skin. Lips look sexy in these shades. The special thing is that the lipstick of copper brown shades is better for every dress and party.
2. Chocolate Brown
It is quite different from copper brown. Chocolate brown Lipstick for Dark Skin looks natural. If you want a simple look, try a chocolate brown shade on your lips. It looks fashionable and very different.
The lipstick of this shades is very popular for dark skin. This shade is perfect for Asian dark, African dark and African-Asian dark skin tones. The magenta shade looks beautiful on dark Skin tone, which adds beauty to your beauty.
This color is everyone’s favorite. This shade looks very hot and beautiful on women with dark skin. Line your lips with red lip liner and then apply red shade lipstick. Apply light glitter on top. This not only enhances your look, but you can look quite different.
5. Rose pink
The bright shades of the day look beautiful on the dark skin. Coral pink or rose pink shades are perfect for dark skin. Different daily shades are available in the market. By using these shades as per your choice, you can decorate your look.
If you want a simple, soft and formal look then what else can be better than nude lipstick. Line your lips with bronzes and carefully apply nude lipstick for dark skin. The beauty of dark skin is revealed in this shade.
The lipsticks of all these shades are perfect for dark skin. These shades make the look attractive, which makes you look quite different from others.
Suggested Blog :- how to wear lipstick with thin lips
Let us tell you what lipstick you should buy for your best look.
- Shades:- Coral, pink and red are the most popular shades of lipstick for dark skin. Apart from this, shades are also being chosen according to skin tone, makeup and lip size.
- Nude:- Nude lipstick will give you a classic look. This shade Lipstick suits quite a lot for Dark Skin tones. Apart from this, if you want your eye makeup and dress to be more highlight then you choose nude lipstick.
- Pink:- Pink lipstick suits the medium skin tone. It bestows a passionate touch to your look. Pink also has a variety of shades available from which you can choose the lipstick of your choice.
- Red:- Red is the classic bridal color. It is also bold and stylish. If you have not done heavy eye makeup then you can try bold raz lipstick.
Suggested Blog :-water based foundations
Points to remember while applying the Lipstick for Dark Skin women:
- Matt gives you dramatic and bold appearances. If you like to take pout photos, then use matte lipstick only.
- If you have dry lips then use gloss. Even if you want to avoid any kind of flow, then Gloss is the right option for you.
- Semi Gloss: This keeps your lips moisturized and also gives the boldness of matte look.
- Lip size is also important in choosing the right lipstick. If your lips are thin then you should avoid dark colors. At the same time, dark colors on big lips will add to your makeup.
Also read, BEST LIPSTICKS FOR THIN LIPS
Suggested Blogs :-
water based foundations
asian makeup styles
basic makeup kit for beginners on a budget
best moisturizer for oily skin in summer
day party makeup
simple festival makeup
matte makeup look
japanese skin whitening home remedies
outdoor photoshoot makeup
benefits of face primer
Olive oil for lice treatment