Japanese Skin Whitening Home Remedies
The beautiful and flawless skin of Japanese women attracts everyone. You have rarely seen pimples, acne or spots on the face of a Japanese woman. This does not mean that Japanese women do not have acne-pimple problems at all, and like us Indian women, they also have to face blackheads, whiteheads and fine lines. But by adopting some quick tricks, they get instant relief from them. Today we have brought few amazing Japanese Skin Whitening Home Remedies secret for you.
From Japan to China and Korea, women use these Japanese Skin Whitening Home Remedies secret which is of boiled rice. To enhance the beauty Japanese women mostly use boiled rice starch, from which they wash their hair and face. It is also considered as the secret of their glowing skin. There is also a face pack made up of boiled rice, which is especially popular among Japanese women. Instead of buying it from the market, they prepare it at home. The method of preparing the pack is so easy that you can also make it easily.
Face Pack from boiled rice
To prepare this face pack, you need boiled rice. For this, you can use the left over cooked rice of the night. Put them in a mixer and blend them well. Mix three teaspoons of blended rice, two teaspoons of honey and one teaspoon of milk in a bowl. Apply it on the face and wash off after scrubbing dry. If you do not have stale rice at night, you can also use freshly cooked rice. If you want, you can make a paste by boiling rice separately in small quantities.
(Note: If using stale rice, check that it does not smell or has gone bad.)
These benefits will be
This pack is very nourishing for the skin. Like rice water, it has moisturizing, brightening and anti-aging properties. The honey mixed in it has anti-bacterial properties, which helps in keeping away problems like acne. On the other hand, milk makes the skin soft and supple while giving deep moisture to the skin. All these together help in improving the complexion of the skin and increasing its glow.
Face Pack for Dry Skin
You can also make other packs from rice, which will benefit the skin. If you have dry skin, mix two teaspoons of cinnamon powder and one teaspoon of glycerin in half a cup of boiled rice. Cinnamon contains antioxidants and polyphenols, which help fight free radicals. Whereas glycerin softens dry skin.
Face Pack for Oily Skin
Do not use glycerin on oily skin face. Instead, they can add things like honey, curd, rose water to the rice. This will help remove the Axis oil without damaging the skin’s moisture content. With this, the problem of acne or pore blockage due to oil will also go away.
This home remedy is the secret of the flawless glow of Japanese women. Removes problems like blemishes and blackheads from the skin in a few minutes. Once you should also try and see this very easy method.
Japanese women prepare such skin care remedies
- When it comes to skin care, white rice is the first thing Japanese women take.
- White rice is part of many beauty care tips of Japanese women.
- It also exfoliates the skin and helps in improving the glow instantly.
Make rice cream with this method
- Take out 2 spoons of white rice in a saucepan or any vessel.
- Now add 1 cup of water to it
- Now keep the rice on low flame to cook
- When the rice is completely cooked and looks like a thick paste, then turn off the gas and take off the pot.
- Now add 1 to 2 spoons of rose water in it and make a paste by beating the rice with the help of spoon.
- It would be better if you grind these cooked rice in a mixer so that a fine and uniform cream is prepared.
- Now sieve this cream with the help of a sieve in another bowl. It will take some time to sieve as it is a thick paste, so use a sieve while sifting it. By the way, if you want, you can also use it without filtering.
- Now add two spoons of milk to this cream and mix well. When the milk is mixed well, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil to it.
- After mixing the olive oil well, add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil to it. Keep in mind that you don’t have to mix these ingredients together by adding them to the cream. Rather mix them one by one.
This rice cream is very effective
- This rice cream prepared by boiling rice and grinding it with rose water is very effective in improving the skin. If you want, you can also use plain water instead of rose water.
- But Gulabaz is more helpful in increasing the effect of this cream. This will help your skin to get a fair and radiant glow like that of Japanese women.
Benefits of this cream of rice
- In addition to radiance and glow, this rice cream protects your skin from early aging. That is, old age is not able to dominate your skin.
- Problems like fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation remain away. Think for yourself, how clean and beautiful your face will look when there are no problems like wrinkles, freckles, fine lines and dark circles on the face! This cream is an effective solution to all these problems.