Women like to do body polishing. Because it makes the skin glow and the aging marks also disappear. However, not all women dare to go through this process even if they want to. If someone has a problem of sensitive skin, then some are not able to get it done due to fear of side effects. In such a situation, this Home Remedy for Body Polishing will be very useful for you.
DIY Skin Polishing: Follow this Home Remedy for Body Polishing, your skin will glow from face to feet
- Wedding and party season. However, you may also be avoiding going to crowded places due to the danger of Omicron. But you have to attend family functions. Then the gathering is decreasing, that’s why we can’t make our celebration fade away! Keeping all these feelings in mind, today we have brought another home remedy for you to enhance your beauty.
- So that you do not lack in any way in the New Year’s party and in the functions of your home. Even if going to the beauty parlor at this time may not seem like the right decision. But you can give that parlor glow to your skin even by staying at home. Today we have brought you an herbal way to do Home Remedy for Body Polishing
- This method of body polishing is suitable for all skin types and you will not have to face any kind of side effects or side effects. Another thing is that you can apply this recipe on your whole body from face to toe. So that you can raise the temperature of the party by wearing a stylish backless dress in the winter season.
Make Home Remedy for Body Polishing cream like this
You only need two things to make skin care body polishing cream at home. Both of these are easily found in the kitchen of almost every home.
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tsp oatmeal powder
How to make Home Remedy for Body Polishing cream
- First of all, grind the oatmeal by putting it in a mixer and make a powder of it.
- Take out 2 teaspoons of oatmeal powder in a bowl
- Now it has to be mixed properly with 3 spoons of honey.
- You beat the honey and oatmeal for 4 to 5 minutes
- Then keep this mixture covered for 10 minutes.
- You can store this oatmeal powder in a jar, which can be used to make face packs and body polishing creams for 2 to 3 months. You can also prepare a face scrub with this powder.
Home Remedy for Body Polishing Method
- After keeping 10 minutes, honey and oatmeal will be completely mixed and a wonderful body polishing cream will be ready.
- Wet your skin thoroughly before you apply this cream on the skin. Use lukewarm water to moisten the skin during winter season.
- Squeeze a towel hanky in lukewarm water and rub it lightly to moisten and soften the skin.
Next Step of Polishing
- Now apply the prepared cream on wet skin and massage in circular motion in circular motions.
- You have to do this massage at one place for 3 to 4 minutes. After this, leave this mixture on the skin for 5 minutes. So that the skin can absorb the natural properties of this cream through the skin pores.
- After this, clean the skin by wetting the hanky in lukewarm water. If you want, you can also wash it directly with water.
- After doing body polishing like this and after cleaning the cream from the skin, you use moisturizer.
- The effect of polishing in this way on your skin will be visible in the very first time. Skin will look smoother and cleaner.
- You can give polishing effect to your skin with this method twice a month. Honey and oatmeal both deeply hydrate the skin and work to give a soothing effect to the outer skin.
- Prepared with a mixture of honey and oatmeal, this cream works to lighten the fine spots of the skin. Removes nails and cleans skin pores. This makes the skin appear smooth and glowing.
Benefits of Home Remedy for Body Polishing
Many types of stuffs and creams are used for body polishing in the parlor. Most of these contain large amounts of chemicals. Which works to increase the glow of the skin immediately, but the effect of these chemicals is visible on the skin cells of late. The first effect of these is seen in the form of early aging, skin swelling and puffiness.